Jump label

Service navigation

Main navigation

You are here:

Main content

How to apply

As a student from a partner university, you need to be registered at your own university and to be nominated by your study abroad coordinator via e-mail. In exceptional cases, students from non-partner universities may inquire about the possibility of participating as guest students. Please get in touch with the International Office prior to your application.

Please make sure to provide all necessary information and upload all relevant documents (as listed in the online form).



Sub content

Get connected & be informed

If you have any questions, please contact: