We are pleased that you are interested in studying at TU Dortmund University for one or two semesters within the framework one of the following exchange programs
We hope the information on the following pages will be helpful to you.
Please read all the information carefully, since it will help you when planning your stay in Dortmund! After having sent your application form to us, you will receive a Welcome email with even more detailed information.
We look forward to meeting you!
Best wishes from Dortmund,
Please direct your questions to email@example.com
"Studying abroad at TU Dortmund University (TUDO) is a life changing experience. I can personally say that studying at TUDO was extremely beneficially for me. I’ve listed just a few reasons:
1. The International Office will answer all your questions and will help calm your nerves before you leave for Germany.
2. Upon arriving, there will be someone there to pick you up.
3. You get help with EVERYTHING! They helped us open bank accounts, get health insurance, register with the city, etc.
4. You get an advisor. Every time I went to my advisor, she quickly helped answer all my questions.
5. I was working as a teacher’s assistant in the American Studies Department. Having an internship made it possible to interact with German students on a completely new level.
6. You can find courses that work for you. The professors at the university are very accommodating towards international students.
7. In general, the university is set up very well. There are two campuses, but they are connected by a sky train.
I was able to focus on actually studying abroad instead of worrying about the bureaucratic side of Germany."
(Sarah Harris, Agnes Scott College / ISEP-Exchange / full academic year 2013-2014)