Jump label

Service navigation

Main navigation

You are here:

Main content

Enrollment-Bachelor-and-Master-Degree-Programs (Non-EU)


You have received a letter of acceptance from the International Office?


In order to enroll, please send the required documents to the Admissions & Enrollment Office. The enrollment deadline is mentioned in your letter of acceptance.


To successfully enroll at TU Dortmund University, please make sure to send your documents by mail (see below).


Extended enrollment deadlines for Master Degree Programs

You have received a letter of acceptance for a Master Degree Program and you want to enroll?

Please note our extended deadlines for enrolling in a Master program. The deadlines are listed here.



Postal enrollment

The enrollment period for the summer semester 2020 is from 02 March 2020 to 31 March 2020.

During this time you may turn in your completed enrollment application documents by post.

Please send us the matriculation registration for the summer semester 2020 with all of the necessary documents (certified copies) to the following address:


Technische Universität Dortmund

International Office - Admissions & Enrollment Office

Emil-Figge-Str. 61

44227 Dortmund

To enroll you need the following documents:

  • Admission letter

  • Your signed matriculation registration form

  • Copie of your passport with a valid visa for studying purposes (including an electronic residence permit and supplementary sheet – if you have lived in Germany for a longer period of time)

  • Certified copies of your secondary school degree (including all grades) as well as the original of its translation in German or English

  • Certified copies German language certificate (a DSH2 or an equivalent – see: language requirements)

  • A certificate of a German statutory health insurance (we also require a certificate of a German statutory health insurance should you be privately insured)

Additionally (if available):

  • Certified copies of university degree as well as the original translation in German or English

  • Certified copies of study records as well as the original translation in German or English

  • In case you have previously enrolled at a different university in Germany (also if you have enrolled as a German language student) you need to hand in a certificate of your de-registration

Additionally for applicants from China and Vietnam:

  • Applicants from China and Vietnam have to enclose the certificate as issued by the “Akademische Prüfstelle (APS)” at the German Embassy in their country of origin.

Additionally for applicants from Pakistan:

  • HEC Attestation Stamp on the Transcript of records and Graduation Degree

Additional documents for specific degree programs:

  • Please have a look at this website for Bachelor and Master degree programs.

  • Motivation and aptitude test for the Bachelor degree program "Architecture and Urban Design". You will find further information on this website (as soon as it is able).

Please note:

Please do not send us any original documents except the APS certificate.

Sub content


If you want to send an email, please use the contact form.